adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

JAN 03/06 10:48 PM

I hiked off to Sobey's at about 5 pm today and bought 4 bags of food. I saved almost enough money to pay for a 2 liter bottle of Golden Nut Sherry. I was a couple bucks short but after walking about 8 extra blocks to get to the beer store, I chucked in my laundry money and said "What the heck". If I look in the mirror I don't see the pope, just a bloke with a bad haircut.....(I notice am not a barber, either). I'm getting happy and partially intoxicated because of today's decision. How was your day?

5 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger the anti-barney said...

Well,Willy Wuddle,do you know the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut ?

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Not if I wear my hat I can't.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger the anti-barney said...

One week.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

I lad to laugh about last night. A team member told me I missed a spot on the back of my head. That was pretty good considering I was wearing my hat and facing him at the time. Today will be my real test when I go to renew my Air Force Vet's Club membership. It is one of the 3 places I ever take off my hat. (church, service clubs, and funerals)

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Holey old poop.................I got drunker than a fart today and now my hair has to grow til next week. Buuuuuurp, excuse me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home