adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

JAN 28/06 8:44 AM

It's Saturday morning again and I'm full of piss and vinegar. I have company coming tomorrow and am in the process of putting this cave back in order. The dishes are soaking. The empty bottles I cleaned off the puter desk are soaking to be refilled with coffee brew later today. I hate to leave the 5 gallon brew container sitting on the kitcken counter when company visits. I have to finally get some wrapping paper today so my galpal can celebrate Christmas tomorrow. I'd better get moving because I have to head off in all directions. The bank is one direction, the mall is another, the beverage shop is still another. If I make it to the fourth direction I will stop at tha Air Force Vet's Club for a few brewskies and to renew my membership. Like one pair of pantyhose said to the other "I gotta run".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home