adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

JUL 02/06 7:43 AM

It's a nice day in metro Moncton. It's so peaceful in the neighbourhood not like it was last night. What a racket. A seamingly endless parade of noisy drunken bastards hollering til after 3:30 AM must of kept many a neighbour awake. Add that to all the noisy sirens and you've got a noisy Mo Fugger of a night. I suppose it was a holliday on a date after the government cheques came in. I feal like putting the speakers outside and cranking up some good gospel music, but in reality if I did, somebody would break in and steal them at the first opportunity. I just weighed in at 247 pounds, just a pound short of my weekly goal. Woe is me, I'm a failure again. I'm going to find some breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home