adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

OCT 25/06 8:48 PM

My tests went good today.I decided to walk back from the hospital today and took a wrong turn. After hiking around a bit I eventually found my way back. I was at one intersection with a red light. I pushed the walk signal button. An oil truck stopped to motion me across the road. I noticed the light was still red but he motioned me to go the second time. I started to cross the street and almost got hit by the car passing the truck. The other 2 lanes had vehicles speeding towards me from the other direction so I gumbooted it across as fast as I could. Myself and Mrs. W. went to a place called Uncle Bucks for dinner. Holy Hannah, I got enough food for 3 meals and Mrs. W. got enough for 2 meals. After a rest we went for a hike and checked out the Spring Garden and South Park area. Wowsers, Halifax is hilly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home