adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

NOV 04/07 11:12 PM

To start things off today I woke up at 7:00 AM. I got on the puter and realized it was really 6:00 AM as the time changed last night. My drive showed up about an hour early when I was half dressed. I had a slow day at the market. I still owe $2.50 on my tables. But, as a consolation I ate good. Willis, Janice, and Francine fed me various food. Money is secondary to good freinds who care. As a bonus freinds are still tax free. Later in the evening my landlord cooked me spagetti, chicken wings, and garlic bread. It was quite good. Burp, Please excuse me. All in all it was a good day and, despite the fact we had winds in excess of 140 kmh, I got to meet Wendy Day (windy day, bad hurricane warning joke).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home