adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, November 30, 2007

NOV 30/07 10:16 PM

I went on a trip up Mountain Rd tonight to get a cheeseburger platter and some beer. It was an idea I was fantasising about for the preceeding 2 hours. I missed the bus by about 10 seconds. I missed the bus right behind the first one by about 5 seconds. I made a trash deposit in the park and waited for the next bus. I went to Deluxe on Mountain Rd. I was almost heartbroken to find their $2.99 cheeseburger deal was over again. Standing near a guy scratching his scrotum and listening to a welfare wido bitching to her boyfreind helped to curb my appetite significantly. I pached my order into my packsack and proceeded to the Mountain Rd beer store and bought 3 beer. The lineup was big. I missed my return bus by about 10 seconds. I finally got home and ate my almost frozen food and drank my really cold beer. The trip did not live up to my original fantasy. Oh well, there will be more trips to be made in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home