adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

MAY 25/08 11:47 PM

It was a slow day at the fleamarket. I sold a few items and managed to take about a two minute nap. We had steak for supper. I'm debating on whether to drink the last beer I have hidden away. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and feal like being a rebel. I guess that poor beer won't survive the night. Tomorrow should be a busy day. I have to drop off Mrs W at the place she goes for exercise, go to the bank, take my father to get some potting soil, sneak to the beer store, pick Mrs W back up, do a doctor appointment, go home and pack, then drive almost 200 miles to Mrs W's. That should keep me busy for at least an hour or two. I'm off to watch some tv and eat a Double Junior Whopper. The one I ate awhile ago is probably getting lonely in Belly Land.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

GOOD NEWS........The beer survived the night and is resting in my packsack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home