adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

OCT 01/08 7:41 PM

I was busy pretty much of the day. I bought 57 rings, did some errands, and picked my sister's dog from the vet. The latter venture took about two hours as I pumped up my bike's flat tire, pedalled to my sister's place, parked my bike, walked to the bus stop, took the bus to the beer store, took another bus to a stop near the vet's office, ran to the office, picked up the dog, took a bus to my sister's, pumped up my flat tire, then pedalled home. It was almost like a decathalon to me. I'm too pooped to poop as I try to get ready for bowling. I hope a beer and a couple glasses of Golden Nut revitalizes my youth. Yeah right, eh. I'm off to wait for my drive then will probably bowl crappy. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home