adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

DEC 06/08 11:47 PM

I pedalled to the flea market and enjoyed my day out. I chatted with an old buddy I went to school with about 40 years ago. Man oh man, This guy has a f**king memory. It felt good to chat with the dude. After the market was done I was going to go to the beer store for a couple of beer but somehow changed my mind and made a right handed turn. I ended up talking to a guy on Main St who had a stroke a few years back. He seamed quite informed on a lot of subjects. We talked about nutrition, ideas, buildings, etc, etc. Listing to the guy's stories was better than the beer I didn't buy. That is probably something I won't say every day. I went home and had some macaroni sallad and lasagna. It was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home