adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

DEC 28/08 12:35 AM (FOR DEC 27/08)

I started the day all hungover from last night's beverages. I took my father's dog for a walk then pedalled to the market. There were a lot of bad ice patches along the way. It was a very slow day at the market and snowed in the afternoon. The little voice in me said not to pedal in the new snow because it covered the ice patches so I left the bike at the market and walked home. Once again the little voice was right as I almost went arse over tea kettle twice before I even crossed the street. After almost falling twice more I made it home. I found out my father is in the hospital so I took his dog for a walk three more times. I guess I'm camping out at my parent's house for a couple of days. I'm all stressed out as there are two hospitals in Moncton and I have a parent in each of them. I'm off to watch some tv. They have sattelite tv and I discovered wireless internet here, too.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your parents are better soon. Hang in there Willie.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Thanks for the comment. Things were a bit hectic at the time and I finally noticed it was there on Jan 06th. Things are a bit better now but not as good as they should be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home