adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, February 06, 2009

FEB 06/09 11:43 PM

I went to the collective kitchen this afternoon. We cooked, rice, chicken a la king, sweet and sour meatballs, corn chowder, and muffins. In the evening I walked down to the flea market and rearranged the tables a bit. Later on my landlord gave me half a pizza. I ate pretty good tonight. Burrrrrp. Please excuse me. I'm hoping for a good day at the market tomorrow as I really need the money. I'm off to sleep through some tv.

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure hope you had a good day at the market Willie.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

I never sold anything Friday Night. I just went there to rearrange the merchantdise a bit. I sold for $8.00 the following day (Feb 7th). I made about 8 or 9 trips to the vendor's lounge and overindulged on tea and various pastries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home