adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, March 08, 2009

MAR 08/09 10:30 PM

I forgot to change the clocks last night and stayed in bed an hour later than I'd planned to. I waited for an imaginary bus for twenty five minutes before starting the twenty minute walk to the flea market. I got there soaking wet. It was slow at the market and I spent most of the day trying to stay awake. At one point I was drinking my tea and thought I saw a big rat come out from under my table then scoot back under. I swigged back my tea after almost setting off my defibulator. It came crawling back out and I thought it was a little dog. When it meowed at me I realized it was a cat. I never saw a sphynx cat before and was amazed with it. When I got back to my parent's house I set the dog out on the steps and took a nap. It started raining out while I was sleeping and the poor dog got soaking wet. Feeling like a ch*thead I cooked us each up a steak and put melted cheese on top. She forgave me and I think she is saving her money up for an umbrella to get more steak in the future. I have to go and take the dog for one last walk before getting some much needed beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home