adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

MAR 28/09 9:54 PM

It was quiet at the market again. My sales totalled $1.00. After paying back $1.00 I owed somebody, buying a 60 cent pickle, buying 3 shirts for $2.00, paying my table rent, and collecting my half of the 50-50 prize I went home with 15 cents more than I started with. It was another successful day in the corporate world. I gave my father a nice coffee pot to replace the one he broke last Tuesday. Actually I broke it last month but no sense having two clumsy asses in the family. All is well and the weather was great for pedalling today. If any family members read my diary please don't buy Dad a puter for Father's Day, his birthday, or Christmas. I'm off to watch some tv and sip on a couple of brewskees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home