adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, October 05, 2009

OCT 05/09 11:28 PM

I had a good day. I pedalled to the bank then to social services. Later I played on the internet and took a nap. My landlord's fridge is acting up and he cooked me lots of food. I went to the Superstore for my father. I sold six air fresheners at Highfield Square to one of my good customers from the flea market for $10.00. I think I made about 50 cents on the sale but I had fun. I put my bike on the bus's bike rack and went to sunny West Riverview. At the bowling alley I drank lots of coffee. I stopped by the beer store on the way home buying some beer for myself and picking some up for my landlord. Later my landlord cooked up lots of nachos. I'm full, BURRRP, please excuse me. I took home a lot of nachos. I'm out of beer and am off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home