adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OCT 21/09 11:47 PM

Today was a good day. I spent about an hour trying to find a number for Blue Cross. I made the mistake of chucking out my phone book a few months ago and decided to use the online 411 service. Oh geez!!! I was directed all over the place. I didn't know that Blue Cross is now called Medavie. Eventually, with the help of a very nice lady, I made it to my destination and the papers I needed were typed up. Later my landlord called and asked if I'd make a beer run. He loaned me $20.00 to buy beer and gave me a couple of dollars for going. When I got back he had cooked me up a large platter of hash browns, bacon, eggs, sausages, and garlic bread. I tried to eat it all while sipping on two cans of Faxe beer. I was full ant took some home for later. I finally finished eating it a few minutes ago. At bowling tonight my team took six points. I comerated, commerated, comemberated, cremated, aw shit, I celebrated the event with a couple of glasses of draft. They were way better than the four cups of coffee I already had. Tomorrow morning comes fast, oops I guess it is already here. I have to get up early so I'm off to sleep through some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home