adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

DEC 08/09 3:39 AM (FOR DEC 07/09)

It was a rough day. I went to the bowling alley to bowl off. I got as far as the road and caved in the snow bank. That felt really rough on my already tender knee. On the wat I stopped at the beer store where I slipped on their floor. I didn't fall but the streaching hurt like heck. I got to the bowling alley and twisted my foot on the tiny step at the ens of the bowling lane. I missed my bus home by 5 minutes due to a 10 minute difference in the time on my mp3 player. I fell asleep in a big easy chair at the Riverview Mall but woke up in time for the next bus. I got home and drank a couple of beer then fell asleep, missing my bus dowtown by 5 minutes. I eventually got on the bus to Fredericton to meet up with Mrs W and her brother. We went to Jubilee restraunt and filled up on Chinese food. We went to the Prospect Motel where I dosed off on the big comfortable bed. I'm off to get some more sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home