adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

JAN 27/10 11:47 PM

I took my parent's dog for two walks today. I got my first CPP cheque of the year and I'm actually scared. Mininum wage is going up $1.75 per hour and my disability cheque went up less than $4.00 a month. I have a fear that with minimum wage increasing by over 21% my $2.00 loaf of bread will soon be $3.00. The hydro will go up and so will the phone bill. I'm scared poopless. Our bowling team took six points tonight but it wasn't because of me. My foot was hurting and I couldn't focus on my bowling (not that I really ever could( but it sounds good to think it. I'm off to watch some tv and get some beauty sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

I wouldn't worry too much about price rises. Minimum wage has gone up quite a bit in my time here and although some food has gone up we still pay pretty much the same for many of our groceries as when we first moved.

Perhaps the deals come around a bit less often but they are still there.

You're pretty good at getting good deals.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Thanks for the message. I feal better after reading it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home