adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

FEB 20/10 11:09 PM

My day started off on the wrong foot. My diarrhea was acting up but Mom was in the bathroom. I had to run home and use my own. While I was gone my sister dropped by and caught my mother trying to take her morning pills after I had already given ger them. Tonight I'll fix her. I'll put them on the top shelf where she can't reach them. It was a bit slow at the market but six people fed me so it was a successful day. I think my diarrhea is finally over with but, just to be safe, I won't fart in my sleep. Tonight I took the dog for a walk in the rain. I didn't share her enthusiasm but the fresh air felt good. I'm off to get some sleep.

3 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Good.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

"My day started off on the wrong foot. My diarrhea was acting up"

Sounds messy. You didn't sit down in time?

Yuk.

lol

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Oh, I sat down on time butt it seamed like a long run home. Luckily I only live next door.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home