adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

MAR 21/10 10:50 PM

Today I pedalled to the market for the first time this year. It was a bit chilly but nice for pedalling. Sales were not very good so I relaxed and took a couple of small naps. Jesse, a fellow flea market tycoon, adjusted the brakes on my bike. It felt good to be able to stop for red lights and stop signs again. I cooked up a large pot of KD and mixed vegetables when I got home then took a nap. Later I took the dog for a walk then played on the puter. I'm off for another nap.

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

So much for the creamed corn then. lol

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

I'm scared to open the creamed corn. Those are mighty big cans. With my luck the can opener will croak before the can's halfway open.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home