adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, October 22, 2010

OCT 22/10 11:39 PM

Today was another good day. I took the dog for three walks. I put a window in my father's front porch. Mrs W and myself went to dinner at the soup kitchen. We had turkey, potatoes with gravy, carrots, two kinds of salad, rolls, juice, and beef vegetable soup. It was some friggin' good. My landlord shut off the water to fix a pipe so Mrs W decided to stay at a motel for the night. After all, she is on hollidays. They were out of rooms where she's staying so she got a sweet deal on a suite. The frigging thing is twice the size of my apartment. I fell in love with the big comfortable chair and had dreams of sleeping in it (any bad pun intended). I wasn't allowed to stay as it violated the terms of their agreement. We went to Boston Pizza where I had a big plate of nachos. I brought some back home where I am happily nibbling on nachos and sipping on beer. I still have a large secret supply of beer tucked away and hope I'm sober enough in the morning to pick up Mrs W, then get to the flea market. I'm off to have another beer and watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home