adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, December 02, 2010

DEC 02/10 11:07 PM

It was a long day. It started off with me seniorsitting the lady next door. It was not a good day for her to have diarrhea, especially for me. I barfed twice in the three and a half hours I was there. I took the dog for three walks and her cousin for one. The dogs had a great time. I was tired and cranky. I got a five page letter from my landlord and got crankier. I guess I'm responsible for everything since WW2. I'm off to bed as I have to be up around 5:30 am.

4 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

I thought you got on well with the LL?

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

I get along good with him, or at least I think I do. I installed a new shower head. LL had water dripping downstairs. Mrs W was in the shower and didn't hear the phone ring when he called a couple of times. He rang the doorbell but she doesn't like to answer the door soaking wet with no clothes on. They made contact on the phone, and was quite cranky. Tempers flared and the phone went dead. She thought he hung up on her so went to bed. He thought she hung up on him and took it not very well. The way it was the phone line has a bad connection (plug is just stuck in the socket with no clip)so neither hung up on the other. As far as the shower head goes it is about 1 1/2 inches taller than the old one. The top of the plastic shower lining has no caulking on it and water was leaking down inside. Life is one big soap opera lately.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Shower problems. Hate 'em.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

He's my landlord, my brother, one of the best friends I've ever had, somebody I really respect and look up to, but recently, he's acting like a four star jackass....And it's fast becoming an Oscar winning performance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home