adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, January 21, 2011

JAN 21/11 11:08 PM

It was a long day. I got to bed about 1:00 am. My mother woke me up watching tv at 3:00 am. I figured she was quiet so I pretended to be asleep. At 5:00 am the tv went off and I thought "Whew". No such luck, she was off to the kitchen to make french fries. I chased her back to bed. At 5:30 am the tv came on. At 6:00 am all was quiet until I heard rattling in the kitchen and the test pattern blasting away in the living room. Mom was ready for breakfast. I chased her to bed. Later for breakfast I cooked her a small plate of french fries to go with her breakfast. I went to lay down for a bit. All was quiet until the dog started going "Woof woof". Mr Broom chased her away from the kitty box in the bathroom. She had kitty litter all over her face so I knew she had Kitten McNuggets. I put on my coat ant took about ten minutes sleep in the front porch. I took the dog for three walks and her cousin for one walk. I bought some beer and cooked a pizza. I now am happy as poop. I'm off to surf the internet before tomorrow starts too early again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home