adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, February 25, 2011

FEB 25/11 11:11 PM

Today was a good day. I took the dog for two walks and her cousin for one walk. I got my $100.00 heating rebate cheque so off on a mission I went. I started off at the soup kitchen where I had a plate of potatoes with beef, carrots, turnip, and coleslaw. I also had a bowl of beef vegetable soup with nine crackers and two rolls with butter. From there it was off to the bank to cash my cheque and take out the rent money. Then it was on a bus to the Moncton Headstart to pick up my Grocery Of The Month order. Somehow the bus stopped in front of the beer store so I accidently got off and bought four Faxe beer and twelve beer for my landlord. By the time I got home I was covered with snow and soaking wet. My landlord's beer was in a soggy box soon to fall apart. I was prepared to catch any beer that fell out. I later took a nap on the couch then sipped beer and played on the puter. The beer is gone so I'm off to get some beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home