adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

MAY 28/11 11:46 PM

It was a bit slow at the market. I made a coule of sales and organized my section a bit. I'm still a non profit disorganization. Four people fed me so it was a good day. I pedalled to the market but left my bike there and got a drive home. I spent about two hours trying to change the gizzards in the terlit. I guess I'm not small enough or double jointed enough to work in tight places. The new parts didn't look like they fit right so I put the old partd back in. I'm tired and off to watch some tv.

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Non Profit organisation eh?

You must get some tax breaks then ;)

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Yeah right. What are you smoking?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home