adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

JUN 22/11 10:40 PM

I took the dog for two walks then went on a couple of bus excursions. I went to the soup kitchen where I had half a plate of peas and salad. There was something that had a slight fishy flavour so I left it on the plate. I also had two bowls of vegetable soup, a roll with butter, eight crackers, a glass of juice, and a coffee. On one of my bus excursions I stopped at the beer store and Burger King. I had two Whoppers and a beer for supper and am enjoying the second beer now. On another excursion I visited the car show at Highfield Square. There were a lot of nice vehicles to be admired and coveted. Later I hopped on an express bus up Mountain Rd then went on the Magnetic Hill shuttle. It was some nice up on the mountain. All in all I really enjoyed my day. Cost of the day...$5.70 for two beer, $4.50 for 2 Whoppers, and 25 cents for a charitable donation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home