adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Jul 25/11 11:37 PM

It was quiet at the market again, but that was mostly because the market was closed. Today I took the dog for two walks and went on two bus excursions. The first was a trip around the Elmwood loop. I bought some beverages. The second excursion was with Cookie. I went to the beer store and to Burger King. For some reason the usual late bus came early and we missed it. We got off at Victoria Park, I mean we got off the bus, you pervert. We had dinner on the Thomas William's house steps. I swigged back a quick beer. We made it home and I am relaxing and enjoying what's left of the beer and other beverages in the fridge. I just picked a small onion ring from a button in my shirt. It's not an actual ONION RING but a small loop of onion. It sure tastes some frigging good. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home