adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

AUG 23/11 10:56 PM

Today was a good bus excursion day. I still seniorsat and took the dog for two walks. On my first bus trip I went to the Superstore, beer store, and Burger King, making lots of stops along the way. When I was going to the beer store I got on a bus that where the name usually says the bus route's name displayed three messages that said "EMERGENCY" "CALL POLICE" "911". I got on the bus and asked the driver if it was an emergency or a sign malfunction (upon retrospect I'm glad it wasn't a hostage taking event or I may have been in trouble). It was no emergency, just a wrong switch got hit. The sign eventually got reset and we were on our way. I was dismayed when the bus turned up Mapleton Drive, going nowhere near the beer store. I hopped off and found another bus. Eventually I bought some beer and made it home safely. On the second excursion I made a two hour excursion to buy one beer. It was well worth the effort as one always meets new people or discovers something new when travelling on a bus with other people. I'm playing one of my favourite CD's, Mission Impossible. Buddy, my roommate/pet bird chirps along with it so it can't be all that bad. I'm off to replay the CD, and chirp whistle along with my good friend, Buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home