adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

OCT 19/11 11:30 PM

It was a long day. I woke up at 4:00 am, 4:30 am, 5:00 am, 5:30 am, and 8:15 pm. This was not good as I was supposed to wake up my nephew at 8:00 am. My day was off to a good start. Later I took the dog for two walks and went on two bike and bus excursione. One the first trip I couldn't get the bike rack to fold back up again. After a couple of seconds I decided it would work better if I took my bike off first. I hada couple of Whoppers, three beer, and a box of Kraft Dinner for supper. They were quite good, burrrrp, please excuse me. My team got our lost at bowling and I got my (_|_) kicked royally. Luckily the bar was open, so I could drown my sorrows (the same bar where I can celebrate my victories). To misquote Earle Ross quoting Grantland Rice..."It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you drink your draft". I'm off to enjoy my last beer and get some much needed beauty rest. Tomorrow morning will soon be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home