adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

DEC 31/11 11:46 PM

It was a quiet day at the hospital. I gave a couple of blood samples and napped a lot. I'm watching the New Year's show from Halifax hoping to see my landlord and landlady in the audience. This is year thirteen of my Millenium Project, and for those who thought it wouldn't last...Na na na na na. Hapy New Year to both my regular readers and all who drop by. Ok ok, I'm being a bit modest, there are probably three of you out there. I'm off to watch some tv then get some beauty rest.

3 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

You mean there's more than me?

How was the hospital party?

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

There is a nice lady in Pennsilvania who, I think, visits here more times than I do.

The Hospital Party was pretty tame. It's no wonder they never get elected. The Funeral Home Party was dead.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Hello.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home