adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, February 10, 2012

FEB 10/12 12:08 AM (FOR FEB 09/12)

I seniorsat and took the dog for two walks. I went to the soup kitchen for dinner where I had two plates of sausages, potatoes, green beens, yellow beans, and sallad. I also had two bowls of vegetable soup, eight crackers, two rolls with butter, a glass of juice, and a coffee. From there I was off to SNB to get my heating rebate form then to social services to get an important document. It was a nice day so I continued on to Champlain Place to buy Mrs W a combination Valentine's Day/ anniversary present. I felt lucky so I bought an Atlantic 49 ticket at SDM and another at Need's. I hopefully will be rich before the weekend is over. Later I played on the puter and watched some Seinfeld episodes I downloaded. I think it was a productive day, at least by my standards. I'm off to get some beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home