adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

FEB 27/12 11:47 PM

I woke up about 3:00 am. I was having a hard time breathing. I was getting scared after an hour or so and almost called an ambulance. I took a couple of water pills and after peeing five or six times felt a lot better. I couldn't sleep so I played on the puter. I figured it out that I lost a little over four pounds between 4:00 am and 8:30 am. It was quiet at the market but I made a couple of sales and nodded off a couple of times. Three people fed me, one gave me coffee, and another gave me a hot chocolate. Another person found my PDA that went missing last Sunday. It was a good day. I hadsupper at Cookie's and quite full. Later I played on the puter. I'm off for some much needed beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home