adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, April 09, 2012

APR 09/12 11:34 PM

It was nice out, not too hot, not too cold. I took the dog for a walk then played on the puter. Chicken Wings came to my door needing help. He was locked out. The deadbolt on his door wasn't working. We broke the lawn chair trying to break in the back window. Then we somehow broke part of the window frame. I managed to get in, falling from the ladder into the window. I then realized hy people don't break into jails.They have to break back out. The lock was broken and I was stuck inside. I took the old lock apart and managed to get the door open, enjoying my newly found freedom. Replacing the lock was an adventure. After a bit of trial and error, and a few magic words, I had the door working better than error, oops I mean better than ever. I commemorated the occassion by taking a nap on the couch before playing on the puter. The wifi was working terrible so I took another nap. Chicken Wings probably has a bad connection somewhere in the wiring. I decided to forget the internet and took another nap. I got the BSOD twice trying to type this diary entry and am getting cranky as heck because the wifi is so slow. I'm off to watch some tv. Hopefully it still works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home