adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MAY 16/12 11:54 PM

I took the dog for two walks and went on a Whopper run. I was waiting for the bus in front of Highfield Square and had to pee quite badly. Public washrooms are very rare and hard to find around there so I peed between two dumpsters behind the Colonial Inn. One top was open so I had to almost be a contortionist to do my business. I almost missed my bus by the time I got back. My puter must have picked up a virus this morning and it was down almost all day. I was at my wits end by the time I finally got it up and running again. I'm off to watch some tv.

4 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

I'd have thought one in the mall or even the Crowne Plaza would have been better.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Now you tell me. I thought it would be a simple procedure until I discovered all the old peeing spots are gone (darn constructions).

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Monctonian said...

From memory: Crowne Plaza...in at the side entrance, up steps start bearing to the right (confidently as if a guest) then it's either tucked around to the right or the left by elevator.

Alternatively go in the entrance on Main St (it's not obviously marked but I think the pool is in there somewhere) and go up a floor, coming up out of sight of reception.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

It might be good to P in the OOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home