adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

JUN 17/12 11:51 PM

It was a long day. I didn't feal good all day. Sales were slow at the market but two people fed me and two gave me coffee. I couldn't get the wifi to work on Main Street. The Rodd Inn wifi kept kicking in but it wanted a password. Every now and then Wifi Moncton would kink in but it was just busses going by and not long enough to load a full web page. I bought my father a barking dog door alarm for father's day and it broke as soon as we put a new battery in it. He really seamed to like it, too. Now I'll probably have to run all over town trying to find another one. I had supper at Cookie's. Later we were in the  back yard and her dog walked up to me, lifted his leg, and proceeded to pee on my leg. He was quite surprised when I gave him a boot in the arse. Cookie wasn't too happy I did that as she didn't believe the dog did it. Later I felt bad for getting cranky as the dog probably didn't know any better. I hope he does now. Later my internet was acting up. I'm wired for sound and think I'm off to bed before I short circuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home