adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, August 10, 2012

AUG 10/12 11:16 PM

Hey, this is my 2400th post. Possibly I should commemorate the occasion and buy 24, or even better, 2400 beer. It was nice out this morning, not too hot, and not too cold. It was the perfect morning to go grocery shopping, on the way back from the beverage store. I spent $23.99 at the beverage store and $2.00 at Sobey's. Possibly I may have overspent on the groceries by 3/4 of a cent. On the way home I stopped by Subway and got two breakfast specials. This set me back a whopping $6.78. The coffee part lasted only about an hour but the sub part lasted almost all day. For supper Cookie invited me to Deluxe. We each had a bacon double cheeseburger platter and some onion rings. They were quite good, BURRRRP, please excuse me. After that I took Muffin for a walk then played on the puter. I'm off to watch some tv. BURRRRRP, sorry about that. At least it came out the polite end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home