adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

AUG 25/12 10:58 PM

Ho Ho Ho.....Merry Christmas in only four months. Don't say I didn't warn you. Like the old saying goes "It's coming and so is Christmas". It was slow at the market. I sold articles for Dollie, Michelle, Paul, and a couple for myself. Two peoplefed me, and one gave me coffee, so it was a good day. Somebody came in and donated 75 cents worth of Canadian Tire money towards my retirement fund. Another person went grocery shopping for me, taking advantage of a sale before it ran out. I got eight 540 ml cans of soup, two jars of spagetti sause, and four pizza pockety type thingies for $10.80. After the market I took Muffin for a walk then went to Jean's Resteraunt with Cookie for supper. I had a large poutine. This time I was able to eat it all. When I got home I took a nap then played on the puter. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home