adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SEP 19/12 11:41 PM

It was a long day. I seniorsat and played on the puter. I took a five minute nap before the phone started ringing. I got a new drug card in the mail today. It's only good for about six months but, at least, I didn't have to run all over gathering papers to get it, especially with no busses running. Bowling started up tonight and my team got our arses kicked. It's bad enough my opponent kicked my arse, but I think she used my foot to do it. At the bowling banquet last year somebody gave me a set of puter speakers. I took the box home and found five small speakers in it. I was happy as poop. I guess there was a subwoofer that went with it. I didn't see it and left it behind. Tonight I brought it home. Holey ole frig, it is a big sonnamabish. It is the size of a puter tower and about twice as heavy. I'm sure my landlord is going to enjoy the dual subwoofer when I crank it up above his head. I might find out tomorrow when I finish hauling it up the rest of the stairs. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home