adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

NOV 17/12 11:52 PM

It was a long day. My power went off about 1:00 am. I didn't want to wake my landlord so I waited until about 7:45 am to call him. As luck would have it he was awake at 1:00 am but sleeping at 7:45 am. Oh well, at least one of us got to sleep. I discovered the ancient heater I was using was the culprit. I decided to retire it before it helped burn the house down. As I was waiting for my drive to the market to show up somebody gave me a Tim Horton's coffee. It made my day (at least so far). At the market I made a few sales and one person fed me. On the way home I bought some beer. It sure was good. My landlord showed up and gave me a fancy remote controlled infared heater. Wowsers, it sure works some friggin good. I'm happy as a ball of poop on a Klingon's butt. I'm off to get some much needed beauty sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home