adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

FEB 12/13 1:00 AM (FOR FEB 11/13)

It was a long day. I went to Subway and bought my father and myself breakfast. When I returned my youngest brother was taking Cookie and my father to the hospital to visit my mother. I decided to invite myself along. It was a long afternoon and I was very tired, especially after not having much sleep in the last couple of days. I was tired and took a nap on a wheelchair in the corridor. My mother was having a hard time breathing and apparently had a mild heart attack. I couldn't take it anymore. I went on a long walk and a bus drive. I found the walk quite chilly but the bus drive very relaxing. After I got home I took a bus excursion to the beer store and Burger King. I got home shortly before 9:00 pm and enjoyed the beer and burgers. I fear my mother will soon pass away and I hope GOD will provide a happy place for her if she does. I'm off to get some beauty sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home