adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

MAR 06/13 11:43 PM

It was a long day. I waited all morning for a person to come and pick up my empties. It was a no show so out to the curb the go tomorrow. I got a phone call informing me my father is through taking dialysis. He's at the end of the line. We have to meet with his doctor tomorrow afternoon. I figure he has about a week to live. I feel like a real jackass for all the time I wasted rebelling against him in the days of my youth. I realize that kind of stuff is par to the course, but it is time I can never get back. At least I have a lot of good memories of some of the adventures we had. At bowling my team got our arses kicked, losing all eight points. I'm going ovet to check on the cat then I'm off to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home