adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

APR 17/13 11:34 PM

I was up around 5:00 in the morning. I went to Cookie's place about 7:30 to wait for the phone guy to hook up her internet. He was supposed to be there at 8:00. I nodded off in the front porch a couple of times. I waited til after 10:00 then decided to go to the food bank. I just missed the phone guy by about ten minutes but at least they were good to me at the food bank. I took a nap when I got home then played on the puter. I wasn't feeling too well so I asked Bob to take my place for bowling. I took another nap then played on the puter some more. I'm still not too lively but I feel a little better. Being the stupid ass I am, I told Cookie I'd wait again tomorrow for the phone guy to show up again. He's supposed to show up between noon and 5:00 pm. At least the front porch has a comfortable chair. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home