adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MAY 15/13 11:46 PM

It was a productive day. I woke up two sheets into the wind. Luckily my 10:00 am doctor's appointment was really 1:00 pm so I had time to sober up a bit. I have a large bill from Revenue Canada. After calling about ten times I finally got through to a most helpful person. Somehow my form got filed as double my income. I swear I almost pooped my drawers. We got it all settled and things are now ok. I pedalled to the doctor's office feeling a bit spun out, stopping for a couple of breaks along the way. My leg looks better but my lungs are not up to par. I doubt if I'll ever train for any more marathons. I went to the beer store then to Burger King. BUUUUURRRP, Please excuse me. At least the noise came out the polite end. I sat out on my chair on the front steps and had a couple of beer and a couple of Whoppers. Later I took a power nap. I'm having another Whopper and a couple more beer. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home