adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

JUN 19/13 11:10 PM

Today almost feals like a writeoff. I took the bus to Riverview to exchange a birthday gift I bought my brother. I stood in line for a couple of minutes, amazed at how easy things were going. The lady told me they were out of the item but the Mountain Rd store had ten of them. I could exchange it there. I went across the street to the beer store and bought some refreshing beverages. It was then I realized my hourly Riverview bus is a two hour wait at two different times a day and this was one of the times. I sat on a rock for almost two hours with my beer getting warmer by the minute patiently waiting for the bus. Finally the bus came and I took what was left of the grand tour of Riverview. I got back to Moncton and continued on with a grand tour on my bus. I was dehydrated, thirsty as heck, had to pee like a race horse, and had a bag of pissy warm beer. I made it up my stairs and proceeded to drink my warm swill. I was hungry for popcorn and burnt the heck out of it. To make matters worse the cat coughed up a couple of pukey fur balls. Things seem under control at the moment. The cat is quiet. I'm drinking my last warm beer. I'm planning tomorrow's more predictible trip up Mountain Rd where the busses run every fifteen minutes instead of one or two hours. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home