adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

JUL 16/13 2:40 AM (FOR JUL 15/13)

It was a long day. I cleaned the kitty box then sat out in the office for a couple of hours. I pedalled my bike over to talk to a guy about converting it into a small motorcycle. It was so hot out I had to stop for four breaks getting there. I decided to get the engine put on recalling some of the fun times of my youth. Later I took a nap then hooked up the air conditioner Cookie gave me. Still later I went to my landlord's for beer and spagetti. I sat in front of his air conditioner and was comfortable as heck. I asked him where he bought the chair, thinking of getting one for my self. He told me I could have the chair saying he likes the big one I gave him a few years back a lot better. The chair I gave him is so big I couldn't fit it in my door so we put it in his front porch. I'm glad he liked it. I'm off to watch some tv and to get some beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home