adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

AUG 12/14 11:58 PM

Today was an underachiever day. It seems I couldn't do anything like I wanted to. I went to the cardio gym but they were closing early. I only got half a workout in. On the way home I stopped to visit The Canary in the hospital. He's in ICU and wasn't allowed to have any visitors. I went to Walmart to get three gift cards checked out. They all had zero balances. I took four cards to Subway and all were zero balances.  I made five trips to take five bags of bottles and cans to the bottle exchange place. They gave me one back as it was quite raunchy. We tossed it in the dumpster. When I got home I tried to take a nap but was too wide awake. I couldn't even pee straight. I'm off to get some beauty rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home