adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, November 07, 2014

NOV 07/14 11:56 PM

It was supposed to be so simple, go to the cardio gym, then come home. I even had lots of gas in the tank to get there and back. I looked out and it was frigging raining out. At least I still had my bus pass. I watched the bus travelling along it's route on the Codiac Transit site. I had it timed just right. Guess which one of us tried to put his sneakers on the wrong feet. Actually they were the right feet, just the side by each was in the wrong order. I missed the bus by ab...out five seconds. I decided to walk a couple more blocks and catch a different bus. As I was waiting I noticed the bus driving the next street over. I forgot they changed the bus route a couple of years ago. I walked to the right bus stop and caught the bus. I made my transfer and continued on my way. I pulled the cord on the bus and ending up getting off at the wrong stop. The extra walk up the hill was starting to take it's toll on me. By the time I got to the gym I was too pooped to poop. I tried my best to do my workout. One exercise was on the arm bike for seven minutes at level six. Holey ole geez that was some hard. I thought I was only supposed to be on level two. I completed the round almost keeling over. Then I realized I was doing my SciFit instructions on the arm bike. The rest of the workout felt so easy when I was on the right machines. Coming home was a long haul, three busses, and I was soaking wet. The workout felt great and was well worth the half day adventure it took to accomplish it. When I got home I played on the puter. Later my landlord gave me pizza, chicken wings, and beer. I'm happy as poop.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home