adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

FEB 18/15 11:14 PM

Today was a long day. My bus was late and I got all stressed out trying to get to my doctor appointment on time. I made it with a few minutes to spare. I had an excellent checkup. Later I had to go to the pharmacy to pick up a registered letter. That bugged my arse as I live just around the corner from a perfectly good post office. I found out I don't have a drivers license. That's funny as I haven't had any driving infractions. Any medical issues were more than a year ago. If I wasn't supposed to be driving why did they allow me to spend $84.00 to renew my license? To piss me off even further I had to show my license for id to get the letter telling it was no good. Later I relaxed a bit by doing some laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home