adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

JAN 07/06 12:24 AM

I am half pissed at this point in time. I gave up on the idea of bottling up the coffee wine today and decided to hike off to the beer store on Main St. instead. I purchased a 2 liter bottle of Golden Nut and soon will be intoxicated. Like I say........................If I look in the mirror I don't see the pope, just a bloke with a better haircut than yesterday. I hope it's better anyway..........I can't afford a lawyer to sue myself. In all seriousness my haircut is better looking than it was on Thursday.

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger the anti-barney said...

Told you it would

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Thanx, I feal better already, although I'll never make the cover of Glamourboy Magazine, the haircut doesn't look half bad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home