adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

JAN 29/06 7:32 AM



Wowsers, I slept some good last night. I guess yesterday was a busy day for me. Between walking, cycling, sipping, brewing, bottling, and shovelling out part of the driveway I missed my usual afternoon nap. I was out like a lightbulb before midnight last night. I just remembered that today is Sunday. I promised my galpal I'd go to church with her today. That is about 3 hours away and I'll probably lose this energy burst by then. I hope I don't nod off in my favourite spot of back row center. I'm all set for brewing this year. Yesterday I was up and down the aisles looking for a container of yeast. I didn't want to get the 3 little packets for $1.59 but I couldn't find the little $3.89 jars. And then I looked on the shelf and I heard a TADA. In front of me was a 1 killergram can for $5.69. It was a bit heavy carrying after a while but the brew won't be heavy after I make and drink it. I'm going to do the dishes. That should keep me out of trouble for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home