adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, April 14, 2006

APR 14/06 10:24 AM


It's a dark and chilly looking morning in Metro Moncton. I was going to for a bike pedal but I lost my ambition after I looked outside. This is day fourteen of my wonderful wagon ride and I'm showing no signs of falling off yet. Yesterday I went to my favourite bowling center to talk to a bowler about something. Another bowler asked me what I was doing lately so I told him I sold butterflies. As I was showing him my butterfly pins another bowler grabbed my butterflies and went from table to table selling them while I yacked and drank coffee. I wish I would have brought another twenty four with me. He then went on to sell eight angels. Thanks Winston. It was a good trip. Now I have to go back next Tuesday and Thursday to try to sell more. This selling stuff is getting fun. I'm going for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home